When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Come with us to discover a very unique itinerary, of the majestic north of Lebanon.
Experience an atypical hidden road with a fascinating mixture of spiritual and artistic heritage.
We offer either a 1 day or 2 days tours, in a private car, in an intimate setting! We can recommend really nice places to stay so that you can experience a weekend getaway.
You will visit:
- Smar Jbeil one of the oldest town of Lebanon known for its Phoenician citadel and its affiliated remains of a small church
- Edde and Kfarshleiman to discover old churches and frescos from the XIIth.
- Assia the village of pottery
- Bechealeh and the majestic oldest trees in Lebanon
- Kaftoun where you can see the legendary icon of the Virgin and experience a walk in a natural reserve
- Douma where recluse nonnes live and protect their admired surroundings
- Kfarhilda with its old church, the rest of splendid frescos and water falls
- Tannourine reserve by a cedars road
- Batroun a walk on the old town
We would advise you dress comfortably with a good pair of walking shoes, a hat and a light jacket.
Pick up can be from Spinneys Jbeil, or your hotel destination (if located near the coastal area of Jbeil and its surroundings). Please feel free to contact us for arrangements.
- Time of departure: 9 AM
- Time of arrival: 6 PM
Check out some pictures on the link below: